4.0

I ordered a sectional and given a delivery date, it was delivered, but then I found out it was not the one I had ordered.I took photo's and went back to the store to show them the difference in the one I had and the one in the showroom.

They agreed this was not the same. They did their best for me, although I did have to wait about 10 days, but then they did have it delivered personally and they picked up the incorrect one at the same time. It was all an inconvenience but in the end they did what had to be done and I am very happy with the sectional. I purchased mine in St.

Catharine's at their newest store location.

I would definitely shop there again.If I could give them some advice it would be to have a few trucks with regular drivers to do their deliveries in stead of renting rental vans for the deliveries.

This person wrote the review because of "delivered incorrect couch" at Rooms Furniture and Accessories. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rooms Furniture and Accessories to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms Furniture and Accessories rooms furniture and accessories piper sectional sofa set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms Furniture and Accessories?

Comments